Posture Vertical Backpack
“Don’t carry the world on your shoulders”.
Carry the world close to your heart, or more accurately, on your sternum with Posture Vertical Backpack. Its innovative design and its completely unique carrying system crosses at the center of gravity, the sternum, while improving the posture, eliminating any weight placed on the shoulders, contrary to traditional backpacks.
Thee Posture Vertical Backpack is the daily backpack for the office, the gym or a weekend adventure. It is perfect for walking and biking, and has a great fit for both men and women.
One-size, 15 l
Water resistant and other functions/features such as magnet closure, laptop compartment, trolley holder, hidden pocket for valuables, foldable top for adjustable volume.
Note! Be the first to own the Posture Vertical Backpack – Buy it now but get it delivered in March!
- The Posture Vertical Backpack is the first backpack of its kind, specifically created to improve your posture. The chest crossover design allows any weight you carry to rest on your sternum, close to your centre of gravity, where you are the strongest. This design also leaves your shoulders free for movement, making the backpack feel lighter as you carry your daily belongings.
- With the weight carried at the sternum, your chest expands naturally. This engages your core muscles, and positions the head over the shoulders as the spine rests in an S curve, with hips and knees in proper alignment.
The Posture Vertical Backpack also comes with many modern day features that make everyday living and traveling much easier. Including, water resistant material, trolley holder, hidden pocket, laptop pocket, USB charger, foldable top for adjustable volume etc.
- The difference between a “normal” backpack and the Posture Vertical Backpack.
A normal backpack
- Impairs your posture by causing you to roll your shoulders forward for weight compensation.
- Tightens your joints and muscles in your shoulders, which can cause muscle strain.
- Rounds your back and causes a forward head posture.
- Bends your hips forward to counter the backward pull.
- Changes your walking pattern, which can cause knee pain.
Posture Vertical Backpack
- Distributes no weight on your shoulders.
- Places the weight on your sternum, your center of gravity.
- Engages your abdominal muscles.
- Expands your chest naturally.
- Positions your head over your shoulders.
- Allows the spine to rest in the natural S-curve.
Please note: Pacemaker patients cannot carry the Posture Vertical Backpack due to it’s magnetic closure.